Trello - Time to get Organized





I have a new Techie Tool for you today that is amazing!! This is so awesome that very quickly I have managed to set up 5 boards and have them working for me already. 


Trello is a visual To-do list that is flexible and has many features that are perfect for keeping track of assignments, weekly schedules or even a year’s worth of learning outcomes.



There is an ability within Trello to add checklists, attach files or photos, make comments, invite others to join in your board and so much more. This is a wonderful way to organize your year. You have the option to add dates or assign “cards” or leave them open for you to complete as needed. 



First, you set up a board, then start adding cards. You can move the cards around by dragging them and dropping them where you would like them. 


On the back of the card you can include checklists, or comments. You can attach files or photos to the cards. 

This is an amazing program!! I am so glad that I came across it! It is helping me in my next year’s planning already!!

Blessings, Natalie