SEEK out Encouragement





We are in our 16th year of homeschooling. In January 2013 we will start 17 years! We have graduated 3 of our children while homeschooling and we have one left at home who is going into Grade 8. 
It is natural at times to feel a little tired, directionless, worn out and even vulnerable! 

Seek out encouragement. Seek it from your own family - especially your husband and children! It encourages me so much to hear one of my older children say that they would love to homeschool when they have children! Thank you to my husband and children!

Our family has been so fortunate over the years to make several friendships with other homeschooling families. This has been encouragement that goes beyond what I could have ever imagined. This is support for mother to mother, father to father and children to children. This is an amazing blessing and one that is so worth seeking. Thank you to those special families (you know who you are)!

I have been blessed to work with wonderful colleagues who are so encouraging when it comes to learning more about God, service to our communities, education and being a blessing to one another! Heritage Christian Online School is a community of encouragers! Thank you! 

I am blessed to join together with other mom’s once every month for our co-op day. Here we chat (when we are not leading) and support each other in so many ways. We share stories, resources, needs, challenges and so much more. Thank you to all you wonderful moms!



I titled this SEEK out Encouragement because that is exactly what I think we need to do. SEEK it. I personally need others and other’s perspectives to encourage me. For the past 16 years I have enjoyed the encouragement of so many other homeschoolers. I still remember homeschool meetings 15 or 16 years ago and nuggets of encouragement that I gained from others. I continue to seek out encouragement today!
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you”
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!