Tuesday, May 7, 2013

English Civil War - Mentor Mob (Grade 9 Social Studies in BC)

English Civil War Society Remember the "m...
English Civil War Society Remember the "murder" of King Charles I (Photo credit: IanVisits)
I continue to work on several Mentor Mobs for Grade 9 Social Studies in BC. This one is based on the English Civil War. I have included study materials as well as videos of the time frame. My older children really enjoyed the novel Children of the New Forest by Captain Fredrick Marryat, so I have included it here along with a few materials that would support a study of it. I think that you will enjoy learning about this time frame! It is full of intrigue, betrayals, honour and loyalty. Enjoy!! Blessings, Natalie



Create your own Playlist on MentorMob!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!